Leather SealGUG-151 $19.00
Bring your leather back to life and keep it looking beautiful, naturally! Formulated in the Outback to withstand the toughest of environments, Outback Survival Gear's Leather Seal cleaner, and conditioner is an all-natural approach to leather care. This formula consists of a unique blend of all natural essential oils and waxes including beeswax, eucalyptus oil, avocado oil, lavender oil, and Vitamin E oil. When used as directed, it moisturizes your leather and returns it to its original luster, making it last longer and look better. Apply it to all your full grain leather products, including saddlery, jackets, work boots, shoes, gloves, and oilskins. It also gets results with the finish of wood furniture, vinyl, plastics, and more.
- Totally organic contains no chemicals
- Waterproofs, cleans, conditions, and protects
- Naturally repels water, preventing staining and inhibiting mold
- Will not rot stitching as it has no lanolin or mink oil
- Will not overstretch or cause your leather to lose its shape
Directions for Use:
Apply to dry, clean leather. Work in with your hands or use a rag or brush, then buff off with a dry cloth.
Note: Will slightly darken some leathers and will darken Nu-buck. Avoid using on suede. Always test on a small area first.